• Iljon Foreman, E., Pollard, C. CBT: Your toolkit to modify mood, overcome obstructions and improve your life. Icon Books Summer 2016
• NHS Chief Executive Innovation Review – British Psychological Society response to the Department of Health – August 2011 – Elaine Iljon Foreman co author
• Iljon Foreman, E., Pollard, C. Introducing Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) – A Practical Guide 2011 (Icon Books)
•Iljon Foreman, E., Elliott, C.H., Smith, L.L. The Anxiety and Depression Workbook for Dummies 2009 (John Wiley and Sons)
• Iljon Foreman, E., Elliott, C.H., Smith, L.L. Overcoming Depression for Dummies 2008 (John Wiley and Sons)
• Iljon Foreman, E and Van Gerwen, Lucas. Fly Away Fear: A Self Help Book on Overcoming Fear of Flying 2008 (Karnac)
• Iljon Foreman, E., Elliott, C.H., Smith, L.L. Overcoming Anxiety for Dummies 2007 (John Wiley and Sons)
• Iljon Foreman, E., Bor, Robert, and Van Gerwen, Lucas. Flight or Fright? Psychological Approaches to the Treatment of Fear of Flying. In Robert Bor (Ed) Mental Health in Aviation .Ashgate, London In Press 2006
• Iljon Foreman, E. The Sky’s No Limit: The Impact of CSR on Travel Policies Institute of Travel Management, ITM Newsline, November/December 2005 Issue 60
• Iljon Foreman, E., Bor, Robert, and Van Gerwen, Lucas. Ex-Plane Terror: The Nature, Characteristics, Impact and Personal Implications of Fear of Flying.
• National Phobics Society. Self Help Leaflet on Fear of Flying 2005
• British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy BABCP Publications, Accrington, U.K. Self Help Leaflet on Fear of Flying 2003
•Iljon Foreman, E., Putting Fear to flight: Cases in Psychological Treatment. In Robert Bor and Lucas Van Gerwen (Eds) Psychological Perspectives on the Fear of Flying. Ashgate, London 2003
• Iljon Foreman, E. Just Plane Scared? An Overview of Fear of Flying. In Robert Bor (Ed) Passenger Behaviour: Ashgate, London 2003.
• Iljon Foreman, E. Just Plane Scared, or Flying in the Face of Adversity. Travel Wise (Newsletter of the British Travel Health Association. Issue 12 p3 Autumn 2002
• Borrill, J., Iljon Foreman, E. Understanding cognitive change: A qualitative study of the impact of CBT on fear of flying. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy 1996, 3(1): 62-74
• Iljon Foreman, E., Hough, A. Post-traumatic stress disorder. In Physiotherapy in Mental Health, Butterworth Heinmann, Everett, T., Dennis, M. and Ricketts, E. Oxford 1995.
• Iljon Foreman, E., Borrill, J. Long term follow up of cognitive behaviour treatment for three cases of fear of flying. Journal of Travel Medicine, 1994; 1(1): 30-35.
• Iljon Foreman, E.; Iljon, Z. “Highwaymen to Hijackers: a survey of travel fears” Travel Medicine International, 1994; 12(4): 145-152.
• Iljon Foreman, E. Finding the freedom to fly. Psychiatry in Practice, 1994; 13(2): 16-17.
• Iljon Foreman, E. Freedom to Fly. Practice Nursing, 1994; 3-16 May: 12
• Iljon Foreman, E.; Borrill, J. Plane scared: Brief cognitive therapy for fear of flying. Scottish Medicine, 1993; 13(4) 6-8.
• Iljon Foreman, E. “Freedom to Fly”. Doctor, 8th January 1993
• Iljon Foreman, E. “Freedom to Fly”. G.P, 15th January 1993
• Chapter in Cognitive Therapy for Anxiety. Baker, R. Editor. Wiley and Sons, London 1992.
• Iljon Foreman, E. “Freedom to Fly”. Management Accounting, September 1991
• Iljon Foreman, E. “Freedom to Fly”. I.A.T.A., Review, 3/91; 19-2O.
• Waring, H.; Iljon Foreman, E. “The aetiology of panic attacks.”
• Iljon Foreman, E. “Planning disaster response services: The role of a multi-agency steering group.” British Journal of Guidance and Counselling, 1991; 19(1): 23-3O.
• Russell, E,M.; Iljon Foreman, E. “Self-care in illness.” Family Practice, 1985; 2(2): 1O8-121.
• Iljon Foreman, E.; Ellis, H.D.; Bevan, D. “Mea Culpa? A study of the relationships among personality traits, life events and ascribed accident causation.” British Journal of Clinical Psychology, 1983; 22: 223-224.
• Iljon Foreman, E. “Brave new world – nine months away?” Journal of Medical Ethics, 1983; 9: 23O.